PECB certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 22000 of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Food Safety Management System audit process
• Persons responsible for the Food safety conformity in an organization
• Members of a food safety team
• Expert advisors in food safety
• Experts wanting to prepare for a Food safety audit function
• To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To Acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 22000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
• To Acquire the necessary expertise to manage a FSMS audit team
• To Understand the operation of a complying ISO 22000 conformant Food Safety Management System
• To Understand the relationship between a Food Safety Management System, including controls and compliance with the requirements of different organization’s stakeholders
• To Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a FSMS
Day 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
• Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to food safety
• Fundamental principles of food safety
• ISO 22000 certification process
• Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
• Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO22000
Day 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 22000 audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and on risk
• Preparation of an ISO 22000 certification audit
• FSMS documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 22000 audit
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documenting nonconformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22000 audit
• Audit documentation
• Quality review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 22000 audit
• Evaluation of corrective action plans
• ISO 22000 surveillance audit
• ISO 22000 internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
• This training is based on both theory and practice:
• Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playings and oral presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
• The “Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains: • Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of food safety
• Domain 2: Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
• Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 22000 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting of an ISO 22000 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO 22000 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an ISO 22000 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
•Duration: 3 hours
• After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22000 Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO 22000 Auditor or Certified ISO 22000 Lead Auditor depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors
• A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential
• For more information about PECB Certified ISO 22000 certifications and the PECB certification process, refer to the section on ISO 22000 certifications
• Certification fees are included in the training price
• A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
• In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for once.
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.