PECB certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
• An candidate with the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure can go for PECB qualification by this self-study course and exam.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master Anti-bribery Management System audit process
• Persons responsible for Anti-bribery conformity in an organization
• Members of Anti-bribery team
• Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management System
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for Anti-bribery audit function
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 37001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 37001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage Anti-bribery Management System audit team
• To understand the relationship between the Anti-bribery Management System and compliance with the requirement of different stakeholders of the organization
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environmental of an organization, and audit decision-making in the context of Anti-bribery Management System
Day 1: Introduction to Anti-bribery Management System concepts as required by ISO 37001
• Introduction to management system and the process approach
• Normative frameworks and methodologies related to Anti-bribery
• Fundamental principles of Anti-bribery Management System
• ISO 37001 certification process
• Detailed presentation of ISO 37001 clauses
Day 2: Planning and initiating an ISO 37001 audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and risk
• Preparation of an ISO 37001 certification audit
• Anti-bribery management system documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documenting non-conformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 37001 audit
• Documentation of the audit and anti-bribery review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 37001 audit
• Evaluating corrective action plans
• ISO 37001 surveillance audit
• ISO 37001 internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
• This training is based on both theory and practice: • Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based in a full case study including role playing and role presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
• The “Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains: • Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Anti-bribery Management System
• Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System
• Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 37001 audit
• Domain 5: Conduct of an ISO 37001 audit
• Domain 6: Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 37001 audit
• Domain 7: Management of an ISO 37001 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• Registered trainee completing the course and passing the exam, can apply to PECB for certificate of qualification, with evidence of the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure.
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Service fee for an exam re-take is HKD 300 within 6 months after initial exam, if required.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.