PECB certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 50001 of an Energy Management System (EnMS) Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Energy Management System audit process
• Individuals responsible for the energy or conformity in an organization
• Members of energy team
• Expert advisors in Energy Management Systems
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for energy audit function
• To understand the implementation of an Energy Management System in accordance with ISO 50001 and to be able to accomplish the requirements from implementation perspective
• To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of Energy Management System
• To understand the relationship between the components of Energy Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
• To acquire necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an EnMS as specified in ISO 50001
• To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 50001
• To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of quality.
• To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of energy management
• To prepare an organization for an ISO 50001 audit
Day 1: Introduction to Energy Management System (EnMS) concepts as required by ISO 50001
• Introduction to management systems and the process approach
• Normative frameworks and methodologies related to Energy
• Fundamental principles of Energy management
• ISO 50001 certification process
• Energy Management System (EnMS)
• Detailed presentation of the clauses of ISO 50001
Day 2: Planning and initiating an ISO 50001 audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence
• Preparation of an ISO 50001 certification audit
• EnMS documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 50001 audit
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documenting nonconformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 50001 audit
• Audit documentation
• Quality review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 50001 audit
• Evaluation of corrective action plans
• ISO 50001 surveillance audit
• ISO 50001 internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
• The “Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
• Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in energy management
• Domain 2: Energy Management System (EnMS)
• Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 50001 audit
• Domain 5: Conduct of an ISO 50001 audit
• Domain 6: Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 50001 audit
• Domain 7: Management of an ISO 50001 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 50001 Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO 50001 Auditor or Certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor, depending on their level of experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors
• A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential
• For more information about certification, refer to PECB section on ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Certification
• Certification fees are included in the training price
• A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
• In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for once
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.