PECB certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 55001 Asset Management System (AMS) Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a project and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audit in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 standards. Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Asset Management System (AMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master Asset Management System audit process
• CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the asset management of an enterprise and the management of its risks
• Members of asset management team
• Expert advisors in asset management
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for an asset management audit function
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 55001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 55001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an AMS audit team
• To understand the operation of an ISO 55001 conformant asset management system
• To understand the relationship between an Asset Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
Day 1: Introduction to asset management and ISO 55001
• Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to asset management
• Fundamental principles of asset management
• ISO 55001 certification process
• Asset Management System (AMS)
• Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 55001
Day 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 55001 audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and risk
• Preparation of an ISO 55001 certification audit
• AMS documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 55001 audit
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documentation of nonconformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 55001 audit
• Audit documentation
• Quality review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 55001 audit
• Evaluation of corrective action plans
• ISO 55001 Surveillance audit
• Internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
• This training is based on both theory and practice: • Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
• The “Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains: • Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Asset Management
• Domain 2: Asset Management System
• Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles.
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an internal ISO 55001 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 55001 Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO 55001 Auditor or Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor depending on their level of experience. These credentials are available for internal and external auditors
• A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential
• For more information about ISO 55001 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 55001 Lead Auditor Certification
• Certification fees are included in the training price
• A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
• In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for once
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.