PECB certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training
• An candidate with the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure can go for PECB qualification by this self-study course and exam.
Who should attend?
• Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
• Persons responsible for maintaining conformance with OHSMS requirements
• Members of an Occupational Health and Safety team
• Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
• Expert advisors in Occupational Health & Safety Management
• To Understand the operation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001
• To Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 other standards and regulatory frameworks
• To Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• To Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
• To Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OHSMS audit
• To Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Day 1: Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and ISO 45001
• Course objectives and structure
• Standard and regulatory framework
• Certification process
• Fundamental principles of occupational health and safety
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and risk
• Initiating the audit
• Stage 1 audit
• Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
• Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Day 3: On-site audit activities
• Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
• Communication the audit
• Audit procedures
• Create audit test plans
• Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Day 4: Closing the audit
• Documentation of the audit and the audit quality review
• Closing the audit
• Evaluating action plans by the auditor
• Benefits of initial audit
• Managing an internal audit programme
• Competence and evaluation of auditors
• Closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
• This training is based on both theory and practice:
• Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playings and oral presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
• The “Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
• Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
• Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
• Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 45001 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 45001 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO 45001 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an ISO 45001 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• Registered trainee completing the course and passing the exam, can apply to PECB for certificate of qualification, with evidence of the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure.
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Service fee for an exam re-take is HKD 300 within 6 months after initial exam, if required.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.