PECB certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 55001 Asset Management System (AMS) Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
• An candidate with the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure can go for PECB qualification by this self-study course and exam.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Asset Management System (AMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master Asset Management System audit process
• CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the asset management of an enterprise and the management of its risks
• Members of asset management team
• Expert advisors in asset management
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for an asset management audit function
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 55001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 55001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an AMS audit team
• To understand the operation of an ISO 55001 conformant asset management system
• To understand the relationship between an Asset Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
Day 1: Introduction to asset management and ISO 55001
• Normative, regulatory and legal framework related to asset management
• Fundamental principles of asset management
• ISO 55001 certification process
• Asset Management System (AMS)
• Detailed presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 55001
Day 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 55001 audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and risk
• Preparation of an ISO 55001 certification audit
• AMS documentation audit
• Conducting an opening meeting
Day 3: Conducting an ISO 55001 audit
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures: observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation
• Audit test plans
• Formulation of audit findings
• Documentation of nonconformities
Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 55001 audit
• Audit documentation
• Quality review
• Conducting a closing meeting and conclusion of an ISO 55001 audit
• Evaluation of corrective action plans
• ISO 55001 Surveillance audit
• Internal audit management program
Day 5: Certification Exam
• This training is based on both theory and practice: • Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
• The “Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains: • Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in Asset Management
• Domain 2: Asset Management System
• Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles.
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO 55001 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an internal ISO 55001 audit program
• The “PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• Registered trainee completing the course and passing the exam, can apply to PECB for certificate of qualification, with evidence of the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure.
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Service fee for an exam re-take is HKD 300 within 6 months after initial exam, if required.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons. Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.