PECB certified ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
Self-study Course – PECB certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor Training (40 hours).
• An candidate with the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure can go for PECB qualification by this self-study course and exam.
Who should attend?
• Internal auditors
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead Quality Management System (QMS) certification audits
• Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Quality Management System audit process
• Persons responsible for the Quality conformity in an organization
• Members of a Quality team
• Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems
• Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Quality audit function
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
• To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a QMS audit team
• To understand the operation of an ISO 9001 conformant Quality Management System
• To understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
• To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, and audit decision-making in the context of a QMS
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management and ISO 9001
• Course objectives and structure
• Standard and regulatory framework
• Certification process
• Fundamental principles of quality management
• Quality Management System (QMS)
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
• Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Audit approach based on evidence and risk
• Initiating the audit
• Stage 1 audit
• Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
• Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Day 3: On-site audit activities
• Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
• Communication during the audit
• Audit procedures
• Creating audit test plans
• Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
Day 4: Closing the audit
• Documentation of the audit and quality review
• Closing the audit
• Evaluating action plans by the auditor
• Beyond the initial audit
• Managing an internal audit programme
• Competence and evaluation of auditors
• Closing the training
Day 5: Certification Exam
This training is based on both theory and practice:
• Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
• Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playings and oral presentations
• Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
• Practice test similar to the certification exam
Examination and Certification
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
• Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Quality
• Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
• Domain 3: Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
• Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 9001 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO 9001 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an ISO 9001 audit program
The “PECB Certified ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor” exam is available in English
• Duration: 3 hours
• Registered trainee completing the course and passing the exam, can apply to PECB for certificate of qualification, with evidence of the working and audit experience as specified in the course brochure.
• Register at the website as Student with your official name and email address before purchasing the courses.
• Training materials with copyright will be sent to purchaser normally within 1 to 3 working days after payment.
• For other payment methods, please contact us.
• This course is for self-study by the participants without tutor.
• Exam location: DQS-HK’s Office in Shatin, Hong Kong, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• Service fee for an exam re-take is HKD 300 within 6 months after initial exam, if required.
• Professional Evaluation and Certification Board PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
Meanwhile, PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
No Reviews found for this course.